lunes, noviembre 25, 2013

You wanna find out some personal shit?


1. Any scars?
--------------------

2. Self harmed?
Oh yes, a lot!

3. Crush?
¿Cuenta con alguien famoso? Entonces Gal Gadot

4. Kissed anyone?
In the last six months, nein.

5. Coke or Pepsi?
None, aguas negras del capitalismo.

6. Someone you hate?
Los que maltratan, tortura y matan animales solo porque sus patéticas vidas son aburridas.

7. Best Friends?
Uhmmmmm, Kike, Pony und Yetzi, vielleicht Bichi.

8. Have you ever done alcohol or drugs?
Alcohol

9. What's your dream job?
Travel around the world saving animals in danger. Oh god!

10. Ever been in love?
Einmal

11. Last time you cried?
Friday night.

12. Favorite color?
Everyday I wear something black, but red fits me well.

13. Height?
Ich bin so klein, 1.54 m.

14. Birthday?
Oktober 27

15. Eye color?
Brown or something

16. Hair color?
It was dark brown, nowadays ich weiss nicht.

17. What do you love?
Nina, Tiere, Hunde, Poesia, Música, Familiy.

18. Obsession?
Hayley Williams from Paramore y que todo salga como lo planee, soy una de esas locas que si las cosas no les salen como quieren hacen un drama enorme.

19. If you had one wish, what would it be?
Travel around the world with baby Nina.

20. Do you love someone?
Nina :)

21. Kiss or hug?
Hug!!!

22. Nicknames people call you?
Alexa, Jerbo O.O usw

23. Favorite song?
In thiz moment : Adore You- Miley Cyrus

24. Favorite band?
P A R A M O R E

25. Worst thing that has ever happened to you?
That my "friends" leave because I don't know.

26. Best thing that has ever happened to you?
Getting our of my pink bubble.

27. Something you would change about yourself?
My bad mood.

28. Ever dated someone?
ummm si

29. Worst mistake?
Confiar ciegamente en la gente.

30. Watch the movie or read the book?
Ambas.

31. Ever had a heartbreak?
Uffffffff

32. Favorite show?
ummmmmm ich weiss nicht.

33. Best day of your life?
My birthday :) every year.

34. Any talents?
Intento descubrir cual es mi talento. Quizá comprar

35. Do you wish you could ever start over?
No.

36. Any bad habits?
Demasiado floja y perezosa. 

37. Ever had a near death experience?
uhmmm no.

38. Someone I can tell anything to?
Antonio

39. Ever lost a loved one?
Yep

40. Do you believe in love?
Si

41. Someone you hate/Dislike?
Sometimes I hate myself.

42. Are you okay?
Rait nau' yessss

43. Relationship status?
Just me and Nina :)

1 comentario:

  1. Not maybe, I'm here... but sorry I'm just a mess and I can't be a nice friend, sorry about that. It's just I'm lose in memories, thoughts and mental problems... but I'm here, in the Shadows and ready to jump if you need me... but I just can be hide by this moment.

    ResponderEliminar